Hormone deficiency is a public health disaster for women of all ages; our levels have fallen drastically in recent decades and will likely continue to plummet without corrective action.
Let’s get into the symptoms and causes of low testosterone and, most importantly, what assistance Ageless Aesthetics can offer to boost your levels and restore your feminine energy if you are one of the thousands of men in Austin Texas impacted by hormone imbalance.
What Are the Symptoms of Low Testosterone in Women?
Briefly, here are (some of) the symptoms caused by imbalanced hormones:
- Fat accumulation, most notably around the midsection (so-called “beer gut”)
- Muscle loss
- Low libido (loss of sexual desire)
- Night Sweats
- Hot Flashes
- Low energy levels (chronic fatigue)
- Poor concentration/memory
- Cognitive issues
- Anxiety, depression, and various other emergent mental health issues
Many doctors may prescribe women with testosterone deficiency medications to treat the symptoms without ever addressing the root cause – a mistake that could take years off of your life unnecessarily.